1. I’ve been to 15 different schools…17 if you count college, I used to be able to name them all.
2. I speak 3 languages: English, Haitian Creole, and Spanish.
3. I eat my dessert first and then my food. I could survive on sweets.
4. I am deathly afraid of spiders.
5. My life quote is, “When life gives you lemons, throw it back and demand an orange”.
6. I have kept a journal since the 3rd grade, although the pen and paper has become digitized over the years.
7. I do weird and random things, according to those around me.
8. I make weird noises when I’m really excited, surprised, or scared.
9. My favorite movie is “Brown Sugar” with Sanaa Lathan and Taye Diggs.
10. I question EVERYTHING and how things work, if I can’t find the answer, I research it.
11. I like to make vision boards every year for New Year’s.
12. I absolutely love to learn everything…I will forever and always be a student, even after college.
13. I was in the Drama Club in 6th and 7th grade and acted in 3 productions. I was Sister Mary Robert in “Nun-Sense“, a singing bird-girl in “Seussical the Musical“, and a hippie love child in a musical called “Hair“. All of these were re-enactments of the originals.
14. I remember the most random facts on the planet and I don’t know why.
15. I wanted to try my hand at modeling in my early 20’s.
16. My favorite TV shows are: The Walking Dead, Scandal, and Grey’s Anatomy.
17. I thank Olivia Pope from Scandal for making me have the epiphany that she does Public Relations. Respect!
18. I want to be just like Karen Civil when I grow up!
19. My first celebrity crush was a cartoon, Aladdin, boy did I wish I was Jasmine.
20. My first crush was in Kindergarten, a boy named Gary with hazel eyes.
22. I am a Taurus, and although I don’t believe in everything about the signs, when it comes to personalities, I think it tends to be pretty accurate.
23. I am into making art. I’ve made ceramics, pottery, paintings, mosaics, paper mache, and sketches. Lately, I have been into video production and expressing myself that way.
24. I have been told I could make a great motivational speaker, which by the way, my favorite one is Shanel Cooper-Sykes. She is a class-act, positive, and is the ideal of how I like to carry myself. She is beautiful inside as well as out.
25. FACT: I am a die-hard Beyonce fan.